Participating in GivingTuesday means that you’re joining a global movement for generosity and there are so many ways to do that. Whether you give your voice, goods, your time, or your money, being generous is a way to fight for the causes you care about and help people in need.
You can connect with your local GivingTuesday movement to learn more about how you can give back in your country or U.S. community.
Here are some more ideas you might consider:
- Share kindness with your neighbors.
- Volunteer virtually or share your talents
- Give your voice to a cause that matters to you
- Show gratitude to healthcare workers, service providers, and other essential workers who are making sure we still have the services we rely on, even at risk to their own health.
- Discover a local fundraiser, community drive, or coordinated event to join others in your area or with your same interests in giving back — they need your help. Search for opportunities here
- Give to your favorite cause or a fundraiser to help those in need.
Use social media to spread the word!
- Talk about giving and generosity using the hashtag #GivingTuesday
- Share our Facebook posts — facebook.com/GivingTuesday
- Follow us on Twitter @GivingTuesday and use the #GivingTuesday hashtag
- Follow us on TikTok— GivingTuesday
- Instagram — givingtuesday
- Snapchat — add/GivingTuesday
- Share our social media channels in your organizational and personal social networks
- Announce your participation in GivingTuesday to your networks and email lists
Want to bring GivingTuesday to your community or country? Get in touch with our team to learn more.